Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brenner- 2 Weeks



Thanks to my friend, Kim, for taking these cute shots of my little guy. We went to her house for my older boys to swim while Steve was umpiring and I had no other help at the house. She was sweet enough to set up a little portrait studio and play around with her camera and the baby.
Can't believe it's been 2 weeks, and yet it seemed so long ago that I was in the hospital giving birth. We fall in love more and more every day. He is such a cutie patootie!

12 comments:

Julie said...

Tell Kim that she did an awesome job on the pictures. He is just such a cutie.

Flower Mound Mom said...

You get the best pictures of your kids!! Your whole family is very photogenic, I love looking at your photo's!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love those pictures. He's so cute with those hands always in his mouth.

Elizabeth said...

What GREAT pictures!!! Don't you love having talented, creative friends? I need to get over there and love on that little guy of yours. And yeah, I mean the baby. ha!

Emily said...

Those are freat pictures! He is such a cute baby boy.

amy said...

GREAT pics!! I love it!

darlene said...

Great pics. I can't wait to see him again on Thurs. -- even for a short while.

Aunt Kathryn said...

Oh Jenny, those are the most adorable baby pics I've ever seen! He is precious

Stacy said...

Great pics..I think he's looking more like you and Carter everyday!

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Amy said...

Beautiful!!!

Shanan & Shannon said...

Wow - good pictures..Little B is adorable and I can't wait to snuggle him in just 2 short weeks!!!