July 9, 2009
3:12 pm
7 pounds 13 ounces
20 inches
"Practically perfect in every single way!"
Birth story and many more pictures to come. I will say it was quite an exciting day. Many things did not go as I had planned, but that's to be expected, right? No matter how the day went down I am beyond thrilled that he is here. We are all completely smitten by our newest guy.
Just for kicks I've posted newborn pics of all 3. I think Brenner is a great mix of the James/Gorham genes and seems to have similarities to both brothers.
Carter Reinhardt
The Big Brother
Caleb Aubrey
The Bigger Brother




8 comments:
precious. Welcome home! We've been thanking the Lord for Brenner & praying for your first night home all! We love you guys...all 5 of you.
Congratulations!!! He is a beautiful baby!
Jenny he is amazing!!! Soooo cute, and what fun it is going to be with 3 boys.
Glad all went well, and looking forward to seeing the baby in the future...
Congrats.
Yep! Your babies are definitely your babies!!! :) Glad you're home, and that you're all so happy! That's wonderful! Maybe I can see the little guy when I come for Claire's birthday at the end of the month.
Huge similarities. What a cutie! I'm so glad you're home and doing well. Hope the first night was a success.
Congratulations!
Glad Brenner is home with his family.
It really is wonderful to be a mom of three boys. Hope the adjustment is going smoothly. Brenner is so sweet. Doesn't it warm your heart when the older boys love on the baby? They'll be great friends!
Congrats! I think he's adorable & resembles both of his big brothers. :)
Post a Comment