Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nanny & Grammy

Here's our serious little man. I think all 3 of our boys always had such serious looks on their faces as newborns.
Week 1 my mom stayed with us. I literally sat on my couch and nursed or slept in my bed for the first week. Mom took care of everything.
My dad flew in the next weekend and did lots of this- cuddling with Brenner! He loved sleeping on his Papa.

Then week 2 Shereda came back to town. She moved right in and picked up where my mom left off. It was so nice for them to run the house while I could get any extra sleep possible. Caleb and Carter especially enjoyed all the attention from the grandmothers. I'm so lucky to have 2 great moms to come into my house and take over.
This week, Shereda took Caleb and Carter back with her to the lake. So, it's just Steve, baby and me this week. I'm thinking week 3 will be another wonderful week!

8 comments:

amy said...

Wow! That's amazing... what wonderful mothers you both have. You are blessed indeed!

In His Grip said...

I love your Moms. They are definately a blessing to you and everyone they are around. I love the newborn pictures and your rooms. Babies change things so much don't they? Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Shanan & Shannon said...

God is good to you in providing your moms...I know, I'm a little biased-:) When I first look at Mr. B, I see Caleb...those eyes are captivating. But I think all three boys definitely look like siblings.

darlene said...

It was fun to be part of your household in week 1. I'm glad you want the grandmothers there.
Thanks for the opportunity to spend time with you, Steve and the boys.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's so great you've so much real help ... you're blessed.

Stacy said...

You have an amazing family. Love them all! Rest up...See you Friday :)Can't wait to hold that little guy!

Amy said...

I love your moms too! You are very blessed!

Emily and Andy said...

You both have wonderful mothers. So nice that they are able to come and help for such an extended amount of time! I am with Shanan, I see a lot of Caleb when I look at Brenner. Can't wait to see him again.