LOVE that picture. They are so sweet. I was good to talk to you today. Sounds like you are adjusting well. Good luck next week when life gets back to normal.
I'm the mom of 3 boys and wife to a fantastic husband. Caleb, Carter, and Brenner are now my full-time job. I also teach piano lessons. Steve works in Dallas. Our lives are filled with one exciting thing after another with very little time to rest in between.
7 comments:
So precious. I've wanted to see pictures from the session last week and here one is. Love it!
LOVE that picture. They are so sweet. I was good to talk to you today. Sounds like you are adjusting well. Good luck next week when life gets back to normal.
Adorable!
Beautiful. You're blessed.
What a wonderful picture. They look so proud.
PRECIOUS!
Love the pictures of the boys & the pictures of you - can you say gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment