Amazing photo! I teared up looking at it. So happy for you and can't wait to hear that baby is here. Hopefully you'll have someone post on your blog or FB...yes???
The wisdom beaming from the smirk on Caleb's face astounds me. He has his right arm wrapped around his brother embracing the change that will inevitably alter their lives. It looks like Caleb is telling his daddy that he's ready. It is a beautiful picture. The photographer is quite good - better than the rest.
I'm the mom of 3 boys and wife to a fantastic husband. Caleb, Carter, and Brenner are now my full-time job. I also teach piano lessons. Steve works in Dallas. Our lives are filled with one exciting thing after another with very little time to rest in between.
14 comments:
Love, love, love that picture. That is so sweet. I love the looks on the boys faces. Not long now. I am so excited!
Amazing photo! I teared up looking at it. So happy for you and can't wait to hear that baby is here. Hopefully you'll have someone post on your blog or FB...yes???
What a beautiful photo!
Jenny!! This picture literally made me gasp. What an awesome picture!
Absolutely beautiful Love it!
What a picture! It's the best family pic I have seen. I know ya'll are getting ready, good luck!
That is a wonderful picture!
Sweet picture!!
The wisdom beaming from the smirk on Caleb's face astounds me. He has his right arm wrapped around his brother embracing the change that will inevitably alter their lives. It looks like Caleb is telling his daddy that he's ready. It is a beautiful picture. The photographer is quite good - better than the rest.
Simply beautiful.
You really should enlarge that one and hang it somewhere special!
Jenny!!! Took my breath away when I first saw this picture! I love the lighting and the sweet looks on all the guys faces! I'm so happy for you.
Beautiful! I LOVE this!
Jenny, what a beautiful picture!!!
AWESOME!
Post a Comment