Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We have a weight gain!

I love this picture of my boys. I took this on Day 10 of Brenner's life when I took all 3 boys to church all by myself. Steve was umpiring and I was in between moms being here. We even made it on time!
Today we took Brenner back for a weight check- again. He's 3 weeks tomorrow and as of last week was still below birth weight (7 lb, 13 oz). Well today he was 8 lb, 8 oz. He blew it out of the water! Way to go! A little formula sure does help put on the ounces!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love this picture of all three boys. I'm so impressed you took ALL three to church by yourself! And even on time! Way to go!! I'm also glad about the weight gain.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Does he sleep all the time?? I never see him awake! So glad he's gaining weight.

Emily said...

Yeah for babies chubbing up! I am with Randi, I am beginning to think your son doesn't have eyeballs, he is asleep in every picture you post.

darlene said...

Love the pic of the boys - only one of many wonderful times to come. Can't wait to see everyone in person.

Julie said...

From another Mom of underweight babies - Yeah for the weight gain! I completely understand what a great accomplishment that is!
I was so impressed when Dean told me you were in class that first Sunday! Way to go.