Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mamaw & Papaw Visit

Mamaw and Papaw Winkelmann came up for a quick visit to meet baby Brenner. Aunt Karen (my mom's sister) drove them up from Waco last Sunday. It was so sweet to see them with their 9th great grandchild. My 3 cousins and brother all have daughters. I'm the only one with boys... and now I have three boys! Mamaw and Papaw are celebrating their 60th anniversary in a couple of weeks. In August they'll be going on an Alaskan cruise with my parents, Aunt Karen, and a cousin. I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Awww. That is so cool that you have your grandparents to celebrate Brenner with! Love your family!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, you are indeed blessed with a wonderful family. We had dinner with your parents last night and it was such a treat. Blessings to you and all 4 of your boys!!
Love you!

Emily and Andy said...

So glad Mamaw and Papaw were able to come and love on their newest great grandbaby. You do have a wonderful family!