I must say he did an amazing job with what he chose. It's a blue topaz, sapphire, and diamond pendant with matching earrings. I just love that it's 2 shades of blue. You can tell Brenner was equally excited.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Brenner Gifts
I must say he did an amazing job with what he chose. It's a blue topaz, sapphire, and diamond pendant with matching earrings. I just love that it's 2 shades of blue. You can tell Brenner was equally excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Excellent job, Steve!
What a lovely birthing gift. Great job, Steve!
I'm pretty sure we should just buy Lego. Or, we could start a girl oriented set called PregWo. Then we'd sit back and wait to be acquired. With Steve as the builder and his Lego gifted children, Carter is at an eight level while only five, the possibilities are endless.
I'm laughing ... somehow I missed this post before. Yep, Phil needs to read it. I think he thinks the kid is gift enough. :) And the fact that he'll someday put them through college. :)
Post a Comment