Last night was a full moon. I was over at my friend, Randi's house with several other friends for a last girl's night. In hopes of inducing labor I tried to make my belly and the moon connect in some odd cosmic, spiritual way. Nothing happened other than giving my friends a really good laugh. So, it looks like I may just make it until my induction date. And for all my family traveling into town, they think that's the best idea yet.
Thanks, Randi, for taking the photo (and not posting the original!)




4 comments:
I was kind of hoping that the full moon would do some magic too, but oh well:)
Oh Jenny, you just crack me up!!! It's because you didn't do the "washcloth trick" while staring at the moon. :-)
Jenny, you're hilarious. The original wasn't bad at all. I will forever have that image of you in my head - baring your belly to the moon.
I love that picture. Sorry the moon thing and dinner with us didn't work out. But tomorrow will be a great day.
Post a Comment