I had my last appointment today! So weird to not make an appointment for next week! Heard the heartbeat- always a good thing. Then he checked me. Last week I was 1-2cm and no effacement. Today, I am 3cm and at least 50% effaced- well on my way to having a baby. It's funny because with Caleb I was begging for an epidural at 3cm and in hard labor. Things are so different 3rd time around.
I also asked him to make a guess on weight. After feeling around my tummy he guessed mid-7s. But, he also asked that I not hold him accountable to that guess in case a deliver a 9 pounder.
He also thinks I will move quickly with this one. Now that may or may not happen, but he did say I should ask for my epidural as soon as I can.
So, if any of you want to amend your guesses I will allow for that. :-) Now that I know it's a smaller baby I'm thinking this might be a girl. I've always thought boy, but now I might change my thinking...
Thursday is THE day. I do NOT have to go in Wednesday night- PTL!! Steve and I have to be there at 6am. Doctor will come by around 7:30. I'm sure things will really get going by 8:30 or 9:00. And hopefully we will have a baby soon after! Craziness, I tell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Thanks for the update! I'm so excited!!
Wow, we are going to have a new addition to the clan really soon. How exciting! BTW, I voted girl. What do I get if I'm right? We love you Jenny, and we'll be anxiously awaiting the news.
Yeah Jenny!! The end is in sight and you have survived the heat!!!
Yay!!!
awesome - I know you feel better. My littlest baby was still a boy-:)
So glad you don't have to go in Wed. night!! Isn't it great to know that on Thurs. you'll be holding your baby? Boy or girl! Your boys will fall in love!
We're so excited to have the newest James member join the growing community of Summertrail Court! If you want to call or text me (or if Steve does) with the big news on Thursday, I promise to get the info out to the neighborhood! We will be anxiously awaiting the news! :)
Post a Comment