Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Week Old










14 comments:

Stacy said...

What a sweet baby. Love the gifts for Caleb and Carter - of course he will be into Legos! The necklace/earrings are beautiful...I'll have to check them out in person. Can't wait to hold this little guy! 2 more weeks :)

Emily and Andy said...

He still loves his hands! I can't get over those long fingers. Great pictures. I think he is getting cuter every day!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It makes me smile just to look at him. It's also quite therapeutic because looking at him makes me think I could have one of those ... good thing since it's rather imminent.

Shanan & Shannon said...

oh, look at that those LONG fingers and toes. He is absolutely precious. I can't wait to get my hands on him and snuggle him tight. I wonder if he'll be a finger sucker like Aunt Shaney or a thumb sucker like Uncle Stew. Or maybe a tongue sucker like his big brother-:) Or he could be a paci boy like his cousins. or he could be content with nothing like Caleb. Oh the possibilities are endless! Jenny, he's adorable. Congratulations on your perfect gift. And speaking of gifts, good job big brother. You are a star...an old star...but still a star. The jewelry is beautiful.

Anne said...

Precious!!

1happymommy said...

Jenny, he's beautiful!!

The Martin 6 said...

So sweet!! Newborns are the best!!!

Julie said...

Pictures say it all!
He is beautiful.
I love that he sucks his fingers. So cute.

Aunt Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness. I must hold him soon!

Emily said...

So sweet!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh Jenny! You're killing me with these sweet pictures! :-) I love how he's sucking on his fingers...what a cutie pie! I've got to get over there and snuggle him!

sunni said...

So Sweet! I need to see him again soon!

Jennifer said...

Very sweet!! Love the pictures..he is adorable!

amy said...

Precious...